We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
You can always visit our site without revealing who you are or providing any personal information. We do collect session data, but it cannot be linked to you as an individual. The usage information is for us to better understand how our sites are being navigated.
If you decide to book a tour through Elding Whale Watching, we will collect information such as your name, nationality, phone number and email, that are necessary to provide you with the services offered on the site and give you important updates on your tour.
We may invite you to participate in online surveys or send you pictures from your tour, but you can always opt out or unsubscribe from said emails.
Elding Whale Watching will never give out, sell, rent or share your personal information with a third party.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to Ægisgarður 5-7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland