Choose from Sustainability category:
Recognising our impact on nature
Travelling can have a great impact on nature. By recognising this, and adjusting your behaviour, this impact can be reduced. We suggest choosing wisely and being thoughtful about the services you use.
What you can do
- There are endless small steps we can all take to minimize our impact on nature. On our tours, we kindly ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Please don’t throw anything into the sea.
- Please follow the instructions to recycle your waste. Ask the crewmembers if you don’t see where to dispose of your recyclables. We have special containers for
- Bottles and cans
- Aluminum and metals
- Bio waist
- Please don’t use more paper than needed
- Please don’t use more water than needed
We welcome feedback
Any feedback you have while you are on the tour, or after you get home, is also very important and welcome. If you have ideas or comments regarding sustainability please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts. It helps us to become better – for everybody's sake.