Although we pride ourselves in high success rates, all our tours are nature dependent and therefore any sightings are out of our control. In the unlikely event that there is no reported sighting during your time with us, we do not offer refunds, but instead offer a complimentary ticket to try again for free.
Our mission has always been to provide excellent tours and to return to port with smiles on our faces. It is therefore our promise and your guarantee that you can join us as many times as needed until you have a successful tour.
Terms & Conditions
- The complimentary tickets are for returning passengers on a tour with Elding (see ticket for details).
- The complimentary tickets are valid for or 2 years from the date of issue.
- The complimentary tickets are legitimate as long as they are stamped and signed by an Elding crew member.
- The complimentary tour is only available for pre bookings and according to availability.
- The complimentary tickets need to be handed in at the Elding ticket office while presenting a matching ID.
FAQ about our complimentary tickets:
How do I book my complimentary tour?
Please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your complimentary tour. Remember to state the name of the tour as well as your preferred date / time and we'll book you in manually.
What is the validity of my complimentary ticket?
The complimentary tickets are currently issued with a 2 year validity. In case of unexpected instances or force majeure events, we are prepared to extend this time.
Can I use my complimentary ticket to go on a different tour?
The complimentary tickets are not valid on tours other than the one stated on the tickets. You can however get a 15% discount should you want to try one of our other tours.
Can I give my complimentary ticket to someone else?
The tickets are only valid for the person they are issued out to. You will need to present your ID upon check-in to confirm that they rightfully belong to you. Note that the tickets may be confiscated if there is suspicion of fraud.